Great news for the Nokia Lumia 900 fans. One can now buy the phone for just $49.99 on a two-year contract from AT&T in the US. What is more, a brand new phone is going to definitely appeal to many potential buyers, especially to the feminine part of them. The gadget is called Pink Lumia 900 and will enchant you with its elegance. The reviews for this Nokia are quite positive and the awards and nominations are numerous. For instance, the CES award and – most recently – Microsoft’s TechEd. The iconic Nokia design, combined with the elegance, speed and utility of the Windows Phone operating system, set this phone apart.
The phone is available on four colours, pure white, matte black, stunning cyan and the perky new addition – pink and what is more it supports AT&T’s ultra-fast LTE network, has a 4.3-inch ClearBlack AMOLED screen and sports an 8-megapixel camera with a Carl Zeiss lens.
Nokia-exclusive experiences such as:
- Nokia Drive: Complete voice-guided, turn-by-turn GPS navigation;
- ESPN Sports Hub: an amazing app that keeps you in the know about your favorite sports;
- Nokia Play To: lets you display your photos and videos from your phone onto your TV;
- The Dark Knight Rises: Nokia’s exclusive app for fans of The Dark Knight Rises movie;
- 100th Day of School: Through our partnership with the Sesame Workshop, this app brings a read-aloud experience that any school-aged child would love.